For 11 years, Singapore School Semarang has been providing a worldwide standard of education to the greater community of Semarang. We are constantly reviewing our practices in order to ensure that we offer our families the up to date world standard pedagogical practices.
- Network of 8 schools in Indonesia
- Curriculum delivered in English (except languages)
- Singapore Curriculum Preschool to P6.
- Cambridge / IGCSE P6 to S4
- Cambridge Checkpoints P6 and S2.
- IGCSE in S4.
- Hindi or Mandarin offered as a third language.
- A multicultural environment with students from over 11 nations, nurtured by expert international and local teachers and staff.
- World-class facilities including a MPH, soccer field, basketball courts, science laboratories, ICT suite and international library.
We are constantly working towards offering even more:
- Constant review of pedagogy, (the way we teach.)
- Open communication with students, parents and staff.
- Upgrading facilities and technology.
- Reviewing the feasibility of opening a Junior College.
Our Primary/Secondary Checkpoint and IGCSE results are now out. The outstanding results we have reflect the hard work of our students, the dedication of our teachers and the support of our families. I congratulate all of our students for their excellent effort. I would like to specially mention Gauri Bhrigu, Firdos Jahan Malik, Aryan S Pillai, Daphne Wynn, Kathleen Hoo, Alexandra Mahamaya, Sagara Prasetya who received a distinction and Leannedra Kang Rui Xian who scored A or A* in eight out of the nine exams she sat.
We wish to welcome you to visit our School. Our Marketing Team are always ready to answer any of your questions or give you a guided tour.
Please contact them anytime.